HIPAA Security Consulting
- The Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Security Compliance enforcement begins April 21st, 2005.
- HIPAA Security Compliance addresses Administrative, Physical and Technical security issues as they relate to use, confidentiality, integrity and availability of your electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI).
- We can help by providing HIPAA Security Consulting ranging from an initial compliance assessment to a complete turn-key compliance engagement.
- We offer periodic HCare1 training sessions at no charge to our customers at our Carmel location.
- Customized training sessions are available per our customers' request on-site or at our location.
- Medicare/Medicaid "how-to" classes are offered to help teach billing personnel how to effectively bill and collect.
- Training videos can be used for self-study.
Medicare/Medicaid Billing Consulting
- Are you having problems processing Medicare and Medicaid claims? Our experienced staff and a network of experienced billing consultants can take over all or part of this function
for you for a fraction of the cost of what you might expect to pay.
Custom Software Development
- Our programming staff will make custom modification to our existing solutions per our customers' specifications.
- We can assist in developing new quality solutions and products at a reasonable price within the timeframe you need.
- If you are looking for a "turn-key" solution including hardware, we can provide brand new printers and computers loaded
with the appropriate and most current operating system, virus protection, and other software.
- Or, we can provide you with specifications for new equipment and you can source your own.
- We also provide network consulting services for our out of state customers and on-site for our Indiana customers.
© Copyright Health Care Systems Corporation 2004-2012. All rights reserved.